The GDPR:is the new regulation in the European Union Law on personal data protection, which we comply with from 25th May 2018.
Full title of the GDPR:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
Who is the Administrator of your data?
The Administrator of your personal data is Rafood Sp. z o. o. with registered seat in Brzezie 261/A, 63-800 Gostyń. Our contact details and address: Brzezie 261/A, 63-800 Gostyń Tel. +48 65 572 09 26, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrator is responsible for safety and processing of the personal data in compliance with the EU regulations.
Why and on what legal basis are we processing the data?
Rafood Sp. z o. o. is processing your data for the following reasons:
- entering into and performance of a purchase or sale contract, transportation, signing transport orders, clearance of goods and other tasks related to the commercial profile of the company.
- compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject , e.g. issuing and storage of invoices, responding to a complaint (legal basis – Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Subparagraph c GDPR) – “legal obligation”
- bringing claims in respect of a contract (legal basis – Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Subparagraph f GDPR) – “legitimate interests”
- marketing, when given your consent to this specific purpose (legal basis – Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Subparagraph a GDPR) – “consent”
How long will your personal data be processed?
The personal data will be processed during the necessary period for executing above mentioned reasons. Depending on the legal basis it is accordingly:
- period of a contract,
- period of compliance with a legal obligation and period prescribed by the law regulations, e.g. tax regulations,
- period after which the claims are lapsed,
- period until your consent is withdrawn.
What are your rights?
You may submit an application for:
- access to personal data ( information about processed data and its copies)
- correction of data when incorrect
- transfer of data in cases described in the GDPR
- deletion or restriction of processing personal data
We hereby inform that independently of above rights, an objection to processing your data may be lodged at any time, if the legal basis for processing data is a legitimate interest. After receiving such application we are obliged to discontinue processing your data.
You may also lodge a complaint to the Chairman of the Protection of Personal Data Office, when stating that processing your personal data is violating the law regulations.
Your consent to processing personal data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time.
Where is your data transferred?
With utmost respect, your data may be transferred to third parties – despite the authorized persons by the Administrator -, such as:
- - Parties which process data on our behalf eg. our producers of goods, forwarding companies, customs agencies and other service providers involved in execution of your order.
How can you contact us regarding the safety of your personal data?
Regarding your personal data please contact: email@example.com